Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Package
about 1 month ago
Are you a Commercial Contracts Manager or specialist with a degree of commercial experience gained with a blue chip organisation? Our Client, one of the world's leading facilities services providers, is currently on the lookout for a Commercial Contracts Manager to join their technical services team and assist in improving the compliance, commerciality and profitability of the business, by ensuring that the contracts held with external suppliers are fit for purpose and that the services provided are delivered in line with KPI's and SLA's
- Provide commercial support to operational objectives for specific contracts, projects and specialisms.
- Maximising financial and commercial interests whilst being conscious of effective risk management at all times.
- Continuous Development and improvement upon existing reporting and analysis.
- Managing the central contracts database ensuring commercial data is maintained and readily available.
- Travelling around the UK to clients to analyse commercial contracts.
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- Ability to interpret contract terms and conditions.
- Excellent contract management skills.
- Comfortable challenging stakeholders on adherence to contract T&C's.
- Good understanding of risk analysis.
- Experience of Liability Caps.
- Ability to be nationally mobile.
if the role is of interest, please apply or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org