Up to £65000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits Package
about 1 month ago
Commercial Consultant (ICT/ Infrastructure)
Wiltshire - Hybrid working
Salary to £65k + Excellent benefits
Are you looking to join a progressive organisation who offer an incredible employee value proposition and an excellent career pathway with a leading organisation? If so, then do get in touch ASAP to explore this superb opportunity.
In this role you will:
- Operate within a Commercial team in assisting with the delivery of an ICT Programme across Defence which is transforming ageing legacy systems into layered services thus providing a more joined up ways of working for the MOD community
- Contract and performance manage two complex high-profile contracts
- Proactively engage with Suppliers, Project Teams and Other Governmental Departments
- Provide Commercial representation at fortnightly touchpoints and monthly Programme Boards
As a valued member of the team, you will be given the tools to further build and develop your skills and knowledge as well as unparalleled support to increase your personal profile to support your career progression. My client promotes professional development and will pay for one professional membership per annum as well as providing other amazing benefits.
- Experience in MOD and/or another relevant public sector procurement organisation
- Procurement experience of digital/technology and/or infrastructure projects
- Experience of contract management
- Experience and strong track record of supplier relationship management
- Experience of AGILE delivery
- SC clearance preferable, if not agreement to go through BPSS and SC process
- Ideally some experience of working in a client focused environment and working collaboratively
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ideally no more than 1 months' notice or with negotiable notice period.
- Degree and/or MCIPS or working towards
- Familiarity with a range of different complex delivery models.
Please do not apply for this position unless you are currently living in the UK and are eligible to work here
This is such an exciting time to be joining this progressive organisation, so do get in touch to find out more. Send your CV through to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org Interviews will take place ASAP.