£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits Package
about 1 month ago
Commercial & Contract Manager - Cambridgeshire
As the Commercial & Contract Manager, for an independent manufacturing organisation, you will managing complex and high value opportunities in support of major projects for the business. This is an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Leader to support the Head of by ensuring commercial governance, compliance and control are adhered to, in shaping the deal/bids and associated commercial proposals.
Role: Commercial & Contract Manager
Salary: £60,000 + Benefits
- Significant current Commercial/Contract/Relationship and Proposal experience
- Good grasp of business strategy and a wide appreciation of general business issues beyond a strictly Commercial remit
- A demonstrable record of working in a commercial environment, working on complex bids and contracts for a variety of customers
- Significant experience in delivering commercial proposals and negotiating contracts
- Degree level education, preferably in Law, but other subjects will be considered.
- Membership of IACCM or CIPS would be of interest
If you are interested in discussing the Commercial & Contract Manager vacancy in more detail, please apply below or contact Brad on 01483 212 190 or email@example.com