Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£25000 - £35000 per annum + Package
11 months ago
Our Client, one of the world's leading facilities services providers, is currently on the lookout for a Commercial Analyst to join their team and assist in improving the compliance, commerciality and profitability of the business.
- Provide commercial support to operational objectives for specific contracts, projects and specialisms.
- Maximising financial and commercial interests whilst being conscious of effective risk management at all times.
- Continuous Development and improvement upon existing reporting and analysis.
- Managing the central database ensuring commercial data is maintained and readily available.
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiation skills.
- ability to interpret contract terms and conditions.
- Excellent contract management skills.
- comfortable challenging stakeholders on adherence to contract T&C's.
- Good understanding of risk analysis.
if the role is of interest, please apply or send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org