East Riding of Yorkshire, England
£500 - £550 per day
29 days ago
1st Executive are retained by a global FTSE100 Manufacturing organisation, currently undergoing some significant changes to their operations and system processes to promote improvements across the business. In line with this programme, they are now seeking an experienced Cognos TM1 Developer. An exciting with an exciting programme.
Experienced TM1 Consultant required to provide development, testing and documentation for a large cost visibility project, working closely with a small team.
Key skills required:
- IBM Cognos TM1 10.2.n - At least 5 years' experience.
- Extensive experience in cubes design, rule application, feeder optimisation using Architect or Performance Modeller (not Performance Modeller only).
- Excellent communication skills, used to exposure to senior stakeholders
- Ability to work on their own initiative but also under the direction of the TM1 Lead who will provide Governance and QA.
- Ability to work to tight timescales and experience of delivering against a multi sprint Agile methodology
- Experience of working on complex TM1 applications taking data from multiple data sources, transforming data, mapping and allocation strategies.
- Experience of working with the TM1 Contributor interface would be preferred but not essential.
- Previous experience of working on a Transfer Pricing project would be very advantageous.