£65000 - £85000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
about 1 year ago
Cloud Procurement Manager - £85K
A global household name in financial services has a fantastic opportunity for a Cloud Procurement Manager - £85K, to join their team in London.
The Cloud Procurement Manager - £85K, will:
- Take ownership of category management for cloud solutions, helping to spearhead a 'cloud-first' methodology across the business.
- Be responsible for managing key relationships with global suppliers as part of a multi-vendor strategy, mitigating risk and maximising value for the business.
- Own relationships with key global stakeholders across the business, guiding and influencing them to ensure business needs are met as effectively as possible.
- Strong background in IT/Technology procurement, with cloud experience being preferable.
- A successful track record of managing relationships with tier 1 global IT suppliers.
- Outstanding stakeholder management capabilities, with the ability to guide and influenced stakeholders at a senior level throughout a complex, global organisation.
- Ideally, some experience operating either in financial services, or any regulated industry.
- Ideally, degree and / or MCIPS qualified.
To find out more about this role please apply below. I can also be reached directly to arrange a call at firstname.lastname@example.org