£40000 - £48000 per annum
10 months ago
Clinical Procurement Manager - Surrey - up to £48K per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Procurement and Supplies Department for a full time Category Manager to focus on the clinical category. A key Public sector NHS trust is currently looking to add to their close knit team where every one of their employees is valued.
1. Prepare specifications, award criteria, draft Trust tenders and quotation documentation all in accordance with Trust Standing Financial Instructions and Standing Orders
3. Work with NHS collaborative procurement agencies and other NHS Trusts on joint projects and tenders, mini-competitions, procurement groups etc.
4. Analyse/evaluate internal and collaborative tender returns and make recommendations to Senior Managers and the internal customer for contract award.
5. Advise on Terms & Conditions of Contracting and procurement legal issues, before, during and after award of Contracts.
6. Advise and procurement leadership to internal customers on purchasing procedures and legalities as required.
7. Plan and undertake effective negotiation with suppliers to determine most appropriate supply route that achieves best value for money.
8. Monitor performance, review the Trust's Contracts and attend regular Contracts Meetings both internal, with suppliers and collaborative agencies.
9. Ensure that all contract pricing and catalogue data, which is included on the Purchase Order Processing system, is input in a timely manner, is accurate and is amended/updated when required.
10. Identify and report on any cost savings and added value benefits by alternative means of purchase and instigate and report on value for money initiatives.
11. Develop and promote effective working relationships with all relevant Trust staff facilitate and attend multi-disciplinary user group meeting.
12. Maintain close links and good communications with both the Procurement and Materials Management teams and participate in team circle meetings as required.
13. Ensure compliance with Trust Standing Financial Instructions, Departmental Operational Policies and Procedures and Public Contracts Regulations/EU Procurement Legislation.
Please contact me as soon as possible to discuss this role in more detail: email@example.com or call on 01483 213302