£65000 - £75000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
3 months ago
Role: Claims Supply Chain Manager
Salary: Up to £75K + Package
Location: Flexible - UK Wide
Are you a specialist in the field of Household & Property Claims Supply Chain? If so, this is an excellent opportunity with a fast growing UK Insurance Business - looking to drive additional value for customers by optimising their Household and Property Claims Supply Chain.
The jobholder will be responsible for driving innovation and optimisation across the breadth of the Household & Property Claims Supply Chain - with the objective of delivering an enhanced customer experience and a reduction in the average cost per claim.
Key to your success in the role will be an ability to build strong relationships with a stakeholder community spanning the internal organisation as well as the 3rd part TPA, developing a culture of innovation through the design, implementation and delivery of a market leading 5 year Claims Supply Chain srategy.
You will demonstrate deep Household & Property Claims Procurement or Supply Chain experience, idealy underpinned with deep operational knowlede and experience gained in Household Claims Handling roles earlier in your career:
- Experience of developing a Household Claims Supply Chain strategy
- Evidence of delivering performance improvement across the breadth of the claims supply chain supply base
- Excellent examples of developing key stakeholder relationships in order to deliver change and operational improvements
- Wvidence of unlocking value and cost saving opportunities; reducing the average cost per claim
- Degree and CERTII preferred