£50000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
about 1 month ago
Role: Claims Supply Chain Manager
Salary: Up to £55K + Package
Location: London (agile/flex working policy - 1 to 2 days p/w in office)
Are you a specialist in the field of Motor Claims Supply Chain? If so, this is an excellent opportunity with a market leading FTSE100 UK Insurance Business - looking to drive additional value for customers by optimising their Motor Claims Supply Chain.
The jobholder will be responsible for driving innovation and optimisation across the breadth of the Motor Claims Supply Chain - with the objective of delivering an enhanced customer experience and a reduction in the average cost per claim.
Key to your success in the role will be an ability to build strong relationships with a stakeholder community spanning the internal organisation as well as the 3rd party TPA, developing a culture of innovation through the design, implementation and delivery of a market leading 5 year Claims Supply Chain srategy.
You will demonstrate Motor Claims Procurement, Supply Chain or Supplier Management experience:
- Experience of developing a Motor Claims Supply Chain strategy
- Evidence of delivering performance improvement across the breadth of the claims supply chain supply base
- Excellent examples of developing key stakeholder relationships in order to deliver change and operational improvements
- Wvidence of unlocking value and cost saving opportunities; reducing the average cost per claim
- Ideally, your experience will be underpinned with operational knowledge and experience gained in Claims Handling roles earlier in your career
- Ideally Degree qualified