£35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits
6 months ago
Claims Supplier Manager - £50K
Role: Claims Supplier Manager
Salary: Up to £50K + Package
Location: UK Wide / Flexible
This is an excellent opportunity to join an innovative, fast growing, PE backed 'disruptor' within the UK Insurance sector. Our client offers cutting edge technology solutions, underpinned by machine learning and data science principles to innovate the way in which Insurance policies are sold in the UK market. Given the success and the substantial growth of the business, our client is looking to recruit a Claims Supplier Manager to play a key role in the management of their TPA arrangement, whilst also developing and managing their broader claims supply chain.
Following a significant review and overhaul of the end to end customer supply chain, this is an excellent time to deliver significant savings and supplier innovation across the Household Claim's portfolio. Key to your success in the role will be an ability to build relationships with a stakeholder community that has never previously been supported by a Procurement or Supply-Chain capability, whilst also ensuring visibility of the TPA's own supply-chain and being able to influence the sub-contracts within that agreement, to maximise commercial benefit and revenue generation opportunities. Furthermore, you will be a "disruptor", who is able to drive innovation and embrace technology within the Claims supply-chain to drive customer experience and to reduce the average cost per claim.
The ideal candidate will present significant experience of working in a Claims Procurement or Supply Chain role with a leading Insurance organisation:
* Deep 'Claims' Procurement/Supply Chain experience - ideally within Household Claims
* Ideally, you will have experience in managing the performance and relationship of an outsourced TPA
* Excellent examples of developing key stakeholder relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
* Ideally presents some experience of developing revenue generation initiatives in the Insurance sector
* Cert II or MCIPS preferred