£45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Corporate Benefits
11 days ago
This is an excellent opportunity with a market leading FTSE 100 Insurance organisation. Following a re-structure of the Group Procurement function our client is looking to recruit a Claims Procurement Manager to support to Motor Claims portfolio.
The jobholder will be responsible for developing Procurements relationship with key stakeholders across the General Insurance Business. This is an exciting opportunity, with the remit to develop strategic sourcing solutions covering the Motor Claims portfolios.
Following a significant review and overhaul of the end to end customer supply chain, this is an excellent time to deliver significant savings and supplier innovation across the claims portfolio. The jobholder will be required to lead the development of the Category Sourcing Strategy, by analysing the current spend profile and seeking opportunities to deliver innovation, value and cost-savings across the end to end Claims Supply Chain. In turn the jobholder will play a key role in the delivery of the end-to-end sourcing lifecycle helping manage stakeholders through the entire Claims procurement process.
The ideal candidate will present experience of working in a Claims Procurement or Supply Chain role with a leading Financial Services or Insurance organisation:
- Experience of sourcing within the 'Claims' portfolio
- Ideally presents experience of working in the Motor Claims Portfolio
- Excellent examples of developing stakeholder relationships
- Ideally presents some experience of developing revenue generation initiatives within Claims
- A track-record of delivering Category Sourcing Plans to unlock value and cost saving opportunities
- Degree preferred