Up to £35000 per annum + benefits
9 months ago
Claims Handler - £35K
A fast-paced, innovative property insurance organisation seeks a Claims Supply Chain Analyst. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a recognised brand.
Our client is able to accomodate home workers who are able to spend 2 days per week on the road visiting key sites in the Midlands and London.
You will support the Claims Manager in managing the TPA to deliver market leading claims services to include:
- First rate customer experience;
- Control of indemnity spend
- Ongoing live & closed file audits of TPA claim files, including but not limited to:
- Review of performance against agreed SLA's, both TPA & supply chain.
- Review of financial performance.
- Review of proactivity in handling and TCF.
- Review of settlement methods, and appropriateness of approach adopted.
- Maintain oversight of the TPA team handling Avantia claims to ensure that the required quality and experience is in place.
- 5 years experiecne in claims handling environment ideally insurance (household ideal)
- Audit experience
- Claims / repair cost knowledge
- MS office , excel proficiency is key.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, ability to create and maintain relationships.
To discuss this further please email email@example.com to arrange a suitable time to talk!