£58000 - £72000 per annum
Samuel van der Hagen
5 months ago
Do you want to work in a FTSE 250 organisation? Are you an experienced procurement professional with a Commodity focus in Chemicals keen to further progress your career? Well this position might just be for you.
My client is one of the world's leading suppliers of chemical products, with operational headquarters in London. They specialise in the manufacturing and creation of new chemical-based products.
As an organisation, they are going through an exciting phase where they aim to move into the FTSE 100, and need to achieve this by doubling their annual revenue.
The main purpose in this role will be for you to lead a procurement category portfolio that includes chemical raw materials, and to deliver value and manage risk in line with the procurement strategy. You will develop and implement procurement category sourcing strategies for the chemical categories across the Europe region.
You will lead the category spend of £30 million / year.
Desired Knowledge and skills:
- Demonstrable category experience in specialty chemicals
- Ideally demonstrates knowledge of chemical industry sector
- Highly numerate and technical
- Excellent stakeholder communication & negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel as per the requirements of the role