£50000 - £55000 per annum + + benefits package
5 months ago
Fantastic, exciting role offering the chance to be at the forefront of new initiatives and to enable a global brand to make successful and meaningful change. Our client, an outstanding Retailer, is searching for a Change Analyst to join a dynamic team supporting cross functional transformation projects. You will have the opportunity to engage with senior stakeholders, influence and analyse the effectiveness of the change initiatives on the business. This is an exceptional change role with bucket loads of opportunity for progression and high visibility within the organisation.
- 2 to 3 years experience of working in a change team or change/transformation environment
- Someone who is familiar and comfortable presenting to peers and senior leaders in a clear, concise and articulate manner
- The ability to analyse data
- The ability to lead an end to end change project, control timelines and assess the impact following implementation
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- An engaging and empathetic manner
- Be able to commit to 2 days per week working on site in central London
Interviews will take places asap therefore please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org immediately to schedule a call and discover further information.