Worthing, West Sussex
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Package
about 1 month ago
I am currently recruiting for a Procurement Category Specialist for a Private utility company based in Worthing. This is a really exciting opportunity to join an ever-growing team assisting the management of indirects, through a transformational period.
- Work with the Procurement Category Manager to support on the delivery of procurement category strategies and develop and implement sub-category strategies
- Gather and collate customer requirements, volume demands, and specifications, feeding back to Category Manager and Senior Category Manager to inform the development of category strategy
- Gather data on category/sub-category spend, including commodity pricing and spend data, and perform initial analysis to share with Category Manager
- Seek cost reductions through driving aggregation and standardisation, and identifying opportunities to reduce spot buys / tail spend.
- Strong General Indirects buying experience, with a preference for Fleet, FM & Business Process Outsourcing.
- Proven experience of successful implementation of category/sub-category strategies.
- strong stakeholder management skills and experience.
- Ideally degree qualified.
I will be sending an initial shortlist to our client shortly. For confidential consideration please apply or email an up to date CV to email@example.com