£90000 - £100000 per annum
8 months ago
HR Category Procurement Manager - up to £100k + Excellent Package
Location: UK based, London - flexible working
Reporting to: Global Category Manager
Role type: Permanent | Full time
Are you an experienced and confident individual looking for an exciting opportunity in HR/Staff sourcing Procurement?
If you have experience of HR/staff sourcing Procurement (both temp and perm), gained in a Global 'blue-chip' environment we would love to hear from you!
Our client, a leading UK 'Blue-Chip' within Financial Services, is looking to recruit a HR Category Procurement Manager within their Global Category Management Procurement function. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with HR/Staff sourcing procurement experience (both temp and perm), together with a desire and the background experience to work with a blend of large new exciting and traditional initiatives.
-On a global basis, lead/support complex strategy and planning for staffing Procurement sub-category to deliver competitive advantage for the business through cost savings, lifecycle value generation, demand management and innovation under the guidance of the Global Category Manager.
-The role will support the Global Category Manager in this specific sub-category area, covering all commodities within their respective sub-category together with developing influential senior level relationships including the creation and maintenance of a pipeline of projects to achieve or exceed agreed savings target for category.
-Continually reassess the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices.
-The jobholder will support the supplier relationship management and understand the operational PSL, KPI's and SLA's in this area.
- Demonstrate experience of HR/staff sourcing Procurement, gained in a Global 'blue-chip' environment
- Experience in leading negotiations and managing large value procurement
- Experience working within complex, multi layered organisations and worked to the pace and drive is required.
- Advanced skills in analysis/synthesis in the application of a range of commercial models, with a focus on Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Confident communicator with an engaging personality - capable of developing and maintaining relationships with senior key stakeholders across a number of business units
- Ideally Degree & CIPS qualified
Click to apply to this fantastic role!