£90000 - £100000 per annum + flex working/excellent benefits
about 1 month ago
Category Procurement Manager (Consultancy HR/Recruitment) - up to £100k + Excellent Package
Location: UK based, London - flexible working
Reporting to: Global Category Manager
Role type: Permanent | Full time
Are you a confident individual looking for an exciting opportunity in Consultancy Staff sourcing Procurement?
If you have experience of Consultancy based staff sourcing/HR Procurement (primarily contingency staff), gained in a Global 'blue-chip' environment we would love to hear from you!
Our client, a leading UK 'Blue-Chip' within Financial Services, is looking to recruit a Category Procurement Manager (Consultancy) within their Global Category Management Procurement function. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with Consultancy procurement experience (Contingency staff primarily with some perm), together with a desire and the background experience to work with a blend of large high value new exciting and traditional initiatives.
On a global basis, lead/support complex strategy and planning for staffing Procurement sub-category to deliver competitive advantage for the business through cost savings, lifecycle value generation, demand management and innovation under the guidance of the Global Category Manager.
The role will support the Global Category Manager in this specific sub-category area, covering all commodities within their respective sub-category together with developing influential senior level relationships including the creation and maintenance of a pipeline of projects to achieve or exceed agreed savings target for category.
Continually reassess the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices.
The jobholder will support and manage the supplier relationship management and understand the operational PSL, KPI's and SLA's in this area.
- Demonstrate experience of traditional Consultancy background, gained in a Global 'blue-chip' environment (Big 4 Consultancy) - (HR/Recruitment category)
- Experience in leading negotiations and managing large value procurement
- Experience working within complex, multi layered organisations and worked to the pace and drive is required.
- Advanced skills in analysis/synthesis in the application of a range of commercial models, with a focus on Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Confident communicator with an engaging personality - capable of developing and maintaining relationships with senior key stakeholders across a number of business units
- Vendor management
- Ideally Degree & CIPS qualified
Click to apply to this fantastic role!