£30000 - £50000 per annum + + bonus
GR - J11556_1534332498
about 1 month ago
1st Executive is currently working as the retained partner for a highly successful, well established, international, Procurement Consultancy group, who are currently going through an aggressive growth phase, with 7 planned hires for this year (in the UK alone).
Working across multiple industries and multiple categories, you will work as a Senior Consultant working on high profile Procurement Transformations and cost reduction programmes with Global 500 and FTSE 100 clients. With large levels of independence, you will be able to think creatively on a day to day basis, and yet you will also have high proximity with the Directors of the business, allowing you develop you skill sets very quickly.
With clear cut and rapid progression, you will be someone who has the ambition to move into larger roles and enjoys speaking to CPO's and CFO's at a peer to peer level.
- You will gain varied expertise, and get involved with many exciting transformation / procurement projects. You will find that when you want to leave the business, whether this be 1 year or 10 years time, you will be able to work for any business in any category having not been pigeonholed into one niche
- You will work in an environment where your colleagues and superiors all come from top Universities and top companies - therefore the skills you will develop will be world class
- Your professional development will significantly invested in - both training in house by some extremely talented Procurement Directors, but from day 1 you will also receive training through external L&D companies
- You will gain international experience, working in many different locations across the UK and mainland Europe. Long term, you will have the option to move to thier New York or Hong Kong offices.
- You will also have the option of being sponsored through additional qualifications whilst working - such as MCIPS or PM Qualifications
- You have a strong academic profile, having studied at a top university / business school, with a technical degree (Engineering, Economics, Chemistry, Business Administration, MAI Purchasing or similar)
- You have worked in strategic procurement , ideally with a global business
- You are an excellent communicator, speaking fluent English
- You are someone who enjoys working independently, and takes pleasure communicating in a consultative manner with C-level executives
- You can work in a benefit driven and consultative approach - a strong stakeholder manager that enjoys influencing key decisions in a business
Should you be interested in finding out more, please email your CV and availability to Geoffrey.Reading@1st-Executive to arrange a conversation.