£55000 - £65000 per annum
4 months ago
Category Manager - Property/ Real Estate
I am currently recruiting for an experienced Category Manager - Property/ Real Estate for one of our market leading FTSE 100 clients based nr Twickenham.
This role is focused on supporting the front end of the property lifecycle, specifically Real Estate activity and Design and Construction projects in the EMEA region.
The spend remit you will be managing will be circa £200mill.
The role includes:
- Responsibility for strategic sourcing, negotiation & category management within the category
- Significant stakeholder engagement working across multiple Business Units
- Work with the Global Category Lead(s) and BP business in developing and evolving the category strategy
- Working with business teams to implement strategy and operational metrics
- Establish and oversee the transactional procurement process, working closely with the sourcing team
- Agree preferred supplier and other supplier management strategies
Essential Experience/ Qualifications:
- Experience in procurement across the end to end Property lifecycle with a strong understanding of Real Estate, Capital Projects and FM
- Working knowledge of industry forms of contract (JCT/NEC/FIDIC)
- Excellent negotiation skills with experience of multi-million pound contracts
- Working within a fast-paced international environment across different cultures
- Demonstrable ability to communicate and influence across all different levels in the organisation
- Ability to interpret contract language and contracting mechanisms
- Experience of operating within a global matrixed organisation
- Degree educated