£40000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Discount
3 months ago
A well known, high end retailer are looking for a dynamic Category Manager to take direct responsibility for procurement of goods and services relating to Professional Services.
Joining an established team of Procurement professionals, you will develop and implement category strategies which deliver value to the business by reducing costs, introducing process efficiencies and mitigating risks.
You will be working for a highly desirable employer based in beautiful central London offices, with a vibrant and inclusive culture.
Role & Experience:
- Capable of autonomous creation and delivery of impactful category strategies for Professional Services (HR, Workplace, Consulting, Legal, Insurance)
- Direct influence over Indirect spend of £50-100m across multiple sub-categories
- Superlative stakeholder engagement skills - able to interface with, influence and gain buy-in from intractable senior leaders
- Exposure to / a solid understanding of Procurement Business Partnering, with the capacity to grasp the business context behind a category and turn it into a meaningful set of requirements
- Excellent analytical abilities, with proficiency in SAP Ariba or a similar package