City of Westminster, London
£60000 - £65000 per annum
9 days ago
An experienced Category Manager is required to join a global retail organisation, based in central London, paying up to £65k.
This is a fantastic opportunity to oversee the procurement of products and services for a global organisation, where you will be working closely with the Business Partners and Commercial Finance to identify opportunities to deliver the products and services at the best commercial value.
Day to day responsibilities can include tasks such as:
- Developing and delivering category plans.
- Owning the contract management for the category.
- Be seen as the category expert, delivering insight through internal and external analysis.
- Regular business stakeholder interaction, offering procurement expertise.
You must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience in similar roles with exposure to the Professional Services category.
- Experience developing and implementing sourcing methodologies for category management.
- Proven negotiation skills.
- A proven ability to multi-task.
If you are interested in this opportunity and can demonstrate the above competencies than please contact me directly on 01483 212183 or firstname.lastname@example.org