Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £55000 per annum + 15% Bonus + Car Allowance
9 days ago
Role: Category Manager - FM + Professional Services
Location: NE Birmingham. Remote / Hybrid working available
Salary: Up to £55K + 15% Bonus + Car Allowance
Excellent opportunity to join a a multi-disciplinary civil engineering and construction group providing integrated engineering solutions and services. You'll be involved across a breadth of projects closely associated with manufacturing and production and play a key role in in supporting civil engineering projects, taking full ownership of your category across ' Services'.
If you have Procurement Category Management experience managing General & Corporate Services supporting functions like Marketing, IT, HR, Consultancy, Facilities, Legal Services, Estates and Insurance - this is a great opportunity to demonstrate how you can drive significant benefit through supplier sourcing, selection and contracting to best advantage our business, as well as enhancing your own career.
By optimising the specialist skills of the wider group you will be expected to deliver strategy across procurement that is driven driven by you - cradle to grave - form design through implementation and delivery. - timely, cost effective services, utilising a total cost of ownership model to meet company targets in cost reduction, savings and profitability.
This is an exciting new role that offers the potential to take ownership of and develop the Category for the company. You'll report to the Head of Category and create category strategies to identify key areas for improvement, rationalise suppliers, create framework agreements and bring stakeholders together from different streams within the business while also managing multiple projects. Training and Development will be provided to help support your career aspirations.
- Procurement expertise with Category Management and Corporate / Professional Services.
- Knowledge & experience of additional Direct & Indirect categories.
- Drafting and negotiating contract terms and conditions especially goods, services & construction contracts.
- Drafting and development of performance metrics (SLAs and KPIs).
- Assisting end users in drafting and developing specifications, statements of work etc...
- Drafting tender documentation.
- Management of the tender process.
- Market & Supplier analysis.
- Proven experience of developing and managing strong relationships with end-users, senior stakeholders and suppliers.
- Presenting business cases and strategy recommendation to Board level.
- Able to lead & manage multiple priorities / projects effectively & efficiently without compromise to quality
If of interest, please apply online and ideally also send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org today!