£400 - £500 per day
10 months ago
Category Manager (Pro Services) - (£500 p/d)
I am seeking a Category Manager (Pro Services) - (£500 p/d) to sit within a major financial services organisation. You will develop and implement your category strategy in the professional services category (including re-insurance), delivering value and savings to the client.
Category Manager (Pro Services) - (£500 p/d):
- You will be responsible for the procurement of professional services, including re-insurance services.
- Key to your success will be the ability to support numerous procurement workstreams across multiple business units, whilst managing cross-functional stakeholders.
- You will contribute to the continued development and implementation of category strategies.
- You will ensure that savings and cost control are realised by ensuring that stakeholders comply to optimal sourcing, contract management and supplier relationship management processes.
- You will have demonstrable indirects / professional services procurement experience, ideally in the procurement of re-insurance services.
- You will have a track record of project delivery in a cross-functional environment.
- You will have excellent stakeholder management skills developed in a complex 'blue-chip' environment.
- Ideally Degree and MCIPS qualified.
To explore this opportunity in more detail please call Harry at 1st Executive on 01483 212 188.