West Midlands, England
£45000 - £60000 per annum + + Package
4 months ago
Category Manager - Metals (Raw Materials) West Midlands - £60k
An exciting opportunity to develop a completely greenfield procurement function, in an industry leading manufacturing organisation.
You will be the subject matter expert for metals supply chain, driving category management in an area of spend that is currently managed. Furthermore, this role is to play a crucial part in the procurement transformation of direct spend, being a core member of a closely knit procurement function, co-managing a spend of c£80m globally.
- Demonstrable experience managing complex supply chains for metals.
- Demonstrable experience managing end to end procurement cycles from RFX through to SRM.
- Experience developing bespoke / innovative supply chains for metals.
- Experience managing global supply chains.
Nice to have:
- Experience working within global organisations with multiple manufacturing sites.
- Degree / MCIPS / equivalent educated.
If this sounds of interest, I'd love to hear from you.
Please submit an application or email me directly at email@example.com for consideration.