£60000 - £70000 per annum + Car Allowance + Bonus + Competitive Bens
7 months ago
1st Executive are looking to identify a Procurement Category Manager - Fleet to join a FTSE100 organisation that is undergoing a transformation; due to growth of the function following a recently appointed CPO. This is an exciting opportunity to take charge of the Fleet category. This is an opportunity where the size and scale of the category is one of the most challenging that you'll find.
- Development & implementation of Fleet & Engineering category sourcing strategies.
- Management of the strategic sourcing lifecycle, from supplier selection, contract and price negotiation, management of the tender process, through to post-contract award SRM and performance assessment
- Identification of process improvement opportunities, and promoting procurement best practice
- Consistently track and report on savings targets for specified sub-categories using the agreed process
- Delivering best value purchasing: cost savings, quality, flexibility, governance and strategic vendor relationships
- Demonstrable Fleet & Engineering Category experience within a large, complex organisation
- Procurement management and negotiation skills, experience of managing large multi-million pound sourcing events.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Solid working knowledge of e-procurement systems & processes
- People management experience, whether direct or indirect / matrix is advantageous
- Development of self, high standards of personal ethic
If this role is of interest, please call Brad Mills on 07458 142 936 or apply below.