€70000 - €85000 per annum + + Bonus + Package
12 months ago
Are you skilled at supporting transformation within a function, and enjoy the freedom to create, define and implement wide ranging procurement strategies and influence stakeholders and cross functional teams including multiple divisions, companies and countries?
You will be based in Rotterdam and working within a world leading manufacturing business, employing c.16,000 people in operating locations in over 40 countries. Our client manufactures and supplies a range of materials, products and innovative solutions which can be found throughout industries such as technology, energy, FMCG and industrial markets.
The role will see you leading the procurement of Distibution Services with a main focus on complex 3PL contracts. You will carry out strategy development and execution under the leadership of the Regional Procurement Manager and be the functional manager of a variable team of Local Buyers (on dotted line).
- A minimum of 5 years of experience as category manager of indirect spend in a large, complex multi-country organization, preferably in the area of Logistics or Distribution
- Demonstrable track record in managing significant category
- Excellent stakeholder management and working with cross-functional teams across a matrix
- Fluent English and French, with Dutch and German desired
- European/Global scope focused role
Based in Rotterdam with global travel. The role is contracted on a permanent basis.
To be considered apply immediately to this role, or email myself on alec.farlow@1st -executive.com