€110000 - €135000 per annum + Package
20 days ago
My Client, is one of the world's leading financial services organisations. Based in Switzerland, with revenues exceeding $30BN, over 10,000 employees, and offices in more than 25 countries, this G500 organisation is a truly global business and can offer significant career development.
As the Category Manager - Cloud Services, you will take ownership of the development of the category, leading sourcing activities across all business units. With a large pipeline of imminent projects this is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark on a market leading business, as they continue their expansion. This is a hands on role, where you will use your commercial and communication skills, present business critical recommendations to key stakeholders. The main goal is to deliver strategic innovation at every opportunity and create opportunities for new, more beneficial supplier relationships across all business units. In turn, it is expected that you will develop a robust SRM (Supplier Relationships Management) approach, with key category vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for supporting the bottom-up aggregation of all Cloud Services data across divisions and countries to inform the top-down target setting process, reconciling the "gaps" between bottom-up and top-down targets and identifying initiatives required to close any such disparities
- Responsible for consolidating, sharing and effective collaboration of Vendor, market, category and internal business data and information to develop the Cloud Services strategy
- Accountable for developing quality processes to allow for efficient Cloud Services service delivery that meets or exceeds business partner requirements
- Accountable for implementation and communication of the final Cloud Services Strategy and Annual Cloud Services Plans to relevant business partners
- Accountable for execution and application of vendor management in the Cloud Services, aligned to the Vendor Relationship and Management Framework
- Responsible to ensure continual improvement is active in the Cloud Services team - active part in CI initiatives, engage team members in CI improvements
- Support the Head of Cloud & Connectivity Services and Category Manager (Connectivity Services) to define and deliver the overall Category Strategy.
- Accountable for taking ownership of your own career, performance and development
- Autonomy to innovate and deliver new approaches that impact the bottom and the top line
- Work in a fast pace environment that is ripe for transformation
- Being surrounded by inspiring and diverse individuals
- Learn from people with a wide variety of professional backgrounds
- Ability to develop new skills and opportunities through lateral, geographical or functional moves
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Law or a Scientific or Technical field.
- C. 10 Years' experience in IT procurement; preferably within Financial Services
- A minimum of 5 years Category Management experience in Cloud Services at a global level
- Advanced skills in defining and executing Category Strategies and Plans
- You have the ability to make decisions wherever and whenever possible using large data-sets
- You simplify and always encourage others to innovate, changing inefficient or unnecessarily complex processes
- You are recognised to hire & develop the best
For a confidential discussion, please contact Alec Farlow on 01483 213 315 or at email@example.com ASAP