Brighton, East Sussex
Up to £60000 per annum + Benefits
J13436 - OP_1571647097
about 1 month ago
An experienced CAPEX/MRO Category Manager is required to join a leading Utility company based in Brighton, paying up to £60k + benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious organisation, within their Procurement function, that is going through an exciting transformational process in which an £800 million investment programme is getting underway.
Day to day responsibilities can include:
- Delivering high-quality category strategy plans alongside Senior Management.
- Performing regular stakeholder meetings.
- Leading the development of spend and and supplier profiles in line with Procurement best practices.
- Working with business leads to understand customer requirement, volume demands and specifications to inform category development strategies.
The candidate will have:
- Proven Engineering and Construction Category experience.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- NEC environment experience.
- An upward track career to date, having worked in regulated industry's with experience in OJEU compliance.
- Full End to End Procurement Experience.
If this opportunity sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Harry Noble directly on 01483 212188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org