£400 - £550 per day
3 months ago
Excellent interim opportunity to join a world leading Oil & Gas organisation, with an incredibly collaborative and dynamic Procurement function. They are looking to hire a Category Sourcing Manager within Application Development (ADM OR ADAM). This is an initial 5-6-month contract, paying a rate of up to £500p/d.
This position reports directly into the Category Sourcing Director for Application Development, and you will be part of the team with responsibility for all of the strategic sourcing, contract negotiation and supplier management (Vendor Management) within their Application Development category.
What my client is looking for:
- Someone with strong experience with Application Development, Maintenance (ADM) and MSA Agreements.
- Strong demonstrable experience within Application Development, Application Maintenance, IT operations and IT procurement.
- Excellent Vendor management experience
- Ability to work with challenging stakeholders on a global scale, such as suppliers on the other side of the world.
- Excellent post contract experience.
- Background working within large, blue-chip matrix structure organisations.
- ADM OR ADAM.
This is an urgent need, and exciting opportunity to add a fantastic name to your CV. My client is looking for CV's immediately, so if you are interested, please apply for the role now and if you have any questions, call Elliot Fisher on 01483 212186.