£50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus, Healthcare, Dental, Life Insurance
4 months ago
A market leading FTSE 250 Telecommunications company is looking to hire two Category Leads as senior members of its recently restructured Group Procurement function.
Having established a strong presence in five high growth international markets, the organisation has recently acquired six additional markets, doubling its portfolio since the beginning of the year. As a result, the demands on Procurement have increased dramatically, leading to the creation of additional headcount to enable to the team to keep pace with business needs.
As a Category Lead, you will take ownership of Capital Procurement and Maintenance of Telecoms Infrastructure across multiple regions. This is a 'hands-on', all-encompassing role handling everything from RFPs and NDAs to creation and implementation of Procurement policies, procedures and processes, interfacing with senior stakeholders across the Group and numerous 'in country' operating teams.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join a booming, recession proof business during a pivotal period in its expansion, apply now.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 10 years' Procurement experience within Telecoms, complex Engineering (Energy, Automotive, Civils or Oil & Gas) or other Capital type business.
- High level of competency in all aspects of Procurement, including Category Management, Contract Management, Supplier Relationship Management, Governance and Compliance.
- Expertise in developing, implementing, and monitoring maintenance/services contracts globally.
- Operational experience of working in developing countries and/or remote locations (applicants who have travelled extensively or at least have comprehensive knowledge of relevant markets will also be considered).
- Fluency in French (desirable).
- Degree educated & MCIPS accredited (highly desirable).