£50000 - £60000 per annum + 25 Days + Bank + Private Health + Dental
4 months ago
Role: Category Lead Indirect
Location: Guildford - Hybrid Working 50/50
Salary: £55,000 + Private Health + Dental + Holiday 25 + Bank
Requirement: Commercial category management and spend responsibility across indirect services associated with engineering and technology projects.
Opportunity: Become part of a global powerhouse in technology and innovation within the automotive industry and beyond. Bring your skill and experiences to join a dynamic and rapid growth organisation where exposure to many projects will ensure you have ample opportunity for continued career development.
Bring your best practice procurement knowledge to this young and rapidly evolving Automotive Manufacturer. There is a lot of internal growth opportunity with this role if you can exhibit the right mindset and behaviours. There is already a high performing procurement culture that will help with your continued career development through exposure to a truly diverse range of opportunities.
It is a dynamic pioneering Automotive Manufacturing business at the forefront of technological innovation who are looking for you to lead stakeholder management across a range of Engineering Services and procurment strategy.
- Ensure consistent procurement processes are undertaken to select vendors that will provide optimum value and delivery
- Setup and execute strategic and/or complex sourcing projects through the full procurement lifecycle, including (senior) stakeholder management.
- Apply knowledge of contractual terms and conditions ensuring commercially attractive terms are agreed and contract spend remains in budget while mitigating risk in such terms
- Experience in drafting, reviewing and controlling contractual documentation, ideally waterfall and AGILE development projects
You Will Need
- Deep procurement knowledge in Engineering or other sub contracted services, covering Design, Engineering, Software Systems, Propulsion, Vehicle Development and Testing.
- Demonstrable experience in setting up category plans and/or sourcing strategies in an environment focused on both short-term savings and risk mitigation as well as long term commercial opportunities.
- Demonstrated, previous experience delivering cost savings and spend rationalisation.
If you want to join a true pioneer in the motoring world and are ready for the challenge of taking you career to the next level then contact me directly today send your CV to email@example.com and and please apply online so we can arrange a time to discuss your background, suitability and the role itself in more detail.