£48000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Shares + 25 Days Holiday
about 1 month ago
Role: Category Lead Indirects
Location: Hybrid [Preston Head Office]
Salary: £55K [+Bonus +Share Scheme +14% Pension +25 Days Holiday]
Do you want to be a part of a major programme investing in UK wide infrastructure projects focused on increasing potential and capability that is lead by a global organisation with a huge opportunity for impact?
We are looking for capable and experienced procurement professionals who can manage multiple sourcing activities whilst navigating the world of private commercial enterprise and heavily regulated industry.
You will need strategic knowledge of procurement across Indirect categories such as professional services, facilities maintenance, construction and building services, projects running large scale sourcing activities for complex projects.
The hiring company are at the start of a huge investment cycle - hence growth in team as they prepare to launch £1bn + tenders to contract out 3 -5 year services shortly.
This is a great opportunity to support a large and diverse category portfolio in Indirect Procurement
The Category Lead is accountable for the end to end performance for the category group and for driving and managing multimillion-pound Procurement projects running large sourcing.
Passionate enthusiastic procurement professionals with a business partner mentality from a wide range of industries would be considered as the team are dynamic with diverse backgrounds. This is a great opportunity to work on big global projects - of considerable size, scale, spend value and complexity
You will Need Commercial and Legal experience and be required to
- Manage stakeholders and navigate a commercial sourcing process
- Prepare & execute the RFx process in collaboration with stakeholders including supplier evaluation and selection, supplier negotiations (costs and contract).
- Contribute to the long-term business ensuring competitive initial cost and total cost development in the product and service life cycle and maintenance of the specific supplier contract for products and services.
- Proactively develop alternative and/or innovative 3rd party solutions.
- Manage suppliers segmented and (quality, performance, risk) in accordance with the Supplier Relationship Management Framework.
If you want to work in an innovative and complex organisation on large infrastructure programmes with a great opportunity for real impact, and you have the resilience and tenacity to push projects forward in a highly regulated environment then reach out to me directly today firstname.lastname@example.org or click Apply Now to find out more about this fascinating opportunity.