£40000 - £45000 per annum + Flexible working + Benefits
9 months ago
Role: Category and Contract Manager
Location: Chelmsford or Colchester or Basildon or Harlow
Salary: Up to £45,000 + Benefits
Are you looking for your next opportunity in a supportive company which prioritises employee wellbeing and professional development?
A large and dynamic local authority is currently seeking a Category and Contract Manager to join their extensive Procurement team.
In addition, to a competitive base salary (up to £45k) the role also includes flexible working location and hours + 26 days' holiday + local government pension.
- Able to carry out full lifecycle tenders from the initial spec to contract management on a variety of major projects and approach them in a strategic manner.
- Strong Stakeholder Management skills, able to engage with stakeholders at all levels across the function.
- Experience in managing multi-million pound spends and contracts.
- Excellent knowledge of contract drafting and negotiation.
- Ideally working towards CIPS
If you are seeking a supportive employer with good career progression and exposure to high profile projects please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated CV to find out more.