West Sussex, England
£30000 - £42000 per annum + Benefits Package
about 1 month ago
Catalogue Specialist- £42K - West Sussex
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious organisation, within their Procurement function, that is going through an exciting transformational process in which an £800 million investment programme is getting underway.
Location: West Sussex
Salary: £42,000 + Benefits Package
The jobholder will be joining a growing team to provide and deliver all analytical support services, data and reporting to the Procurement Department, including; procurement performance dashboards and benefits tracking, procurement project and initiative dashboards, category spend, supply market and tender bid analysis and supplier contract and performance management data for dissemination to the wider business as appropriate.
You will be expected to manage and maintain the analytical tools, processes and databases used within the Department and be responsible for carrying out supply market (including market trend) analysis for a number of categories.
- Bachelor's degree or accredited vocational experience in a business administration, commerce, finance, engineering or other relevant discipline
- Procurement experience preferred, with working knowledge of procurement and supply operations. CIPS level 2 desirable
- Advanced IT skills - Microsoft Office suite to include advanced MS Excel and MS Access
- Working knowledge of materials management and procurement principles
- Good knowledge and experience of using databases
- Experience working in catalogue management desirable
- Experience gathering requirements and data from multiple stakeholders
- Experience working in utilities/regulatory environment preferable (e.g. UCR) Capability
If you are interested in discussing the Catalogue Specialist vacancy, please either apply below or get in touch with Brad Mills on 01483 212 190 or email@example.com with your CV.