€60000 - €65000 per annum + 20% bonus
101022 - 689868_1665416174
about 2 months ago
This business plays a leading role in the value chain across multiple sectors including e-commerce, FMCG and industrials. Their global procurement function is well regarded internally and has recently experienced a period of transformation supported by a strong CPO and leadership team.
The role is to support the Global CAPEX Category Manager, setting up all analytical tools to support a TCO approach and maximise best in class procurement. You will be able to work with agility and drive, demonstrate great communication skills in addition to the ability to demonstrate commercial thinking.
Ideally you will have a number of years of experience working within a procurement function in a supporting role, and understand procurement process and procedures with exposure to CAPEX spend. Excellent English language skills are key.
You will undertake:
- Requirement analysis and quantified cost reduction/improvement targets.
- Tracking, controlling, reporting all Capex projects
- Ensure compliance of all projects with group contracts/policy
- Implement appropriate supplier management plans and manage supplier reviews for preferred suppliers.
- Maximise purchasing power to improve competitive edge and to deliver best value.
- Follow and implement as required processes and procedures (including benchmarking) that ensure improved procurement performance.
- Develop and document implementation plans that include comprehensive business requirements analysis and quantified cost reduction/improvement targets. Able to coordinate actions across international multi-functional teams to achieve objectives
- Identify and develop new suppliers.
- Hold regular review sessions with key internal customers and suppliers.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information
- Conduct procurement activity in accordance with stated ethics, CSR and other procurement and legal policies.
This role has significant opportunity for personal development and global career progression.
Please apply asap as interviews will take place immediately.