£42500 - £47500 per annum
10 months ago
One of Britain's largest and most innovative multi-national organisations specialising in chemicals and sustainable technology has an URGENT need for an INTERIM Capex Buyer to support a variety of Capex and Construction projects.
This is a 12-month fixed term contract paying between £42.5k - £47.5k (pro rata) for a candidate based in Hertfordshire with consistent travel to North London.
- End to end Capex procurement experience is essential.
- Candidates should show demonstrable experience managing multiple concurrent projects.
- Experience managing stakeholders within the procurement functions of complex, multi-national, matrix organisations is preferred.
- Ideally CIPS qualified.
- Collate Specifications, Technical and Quality requirements and produce detailed ITT's for issue
- Research and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, selection, service, support, availability, reliability, production and distribution capabilities, and the supplier's reputation and history.
- Manage the ITT process involving all relevant stakeholders and ensure appropriate Technical and End User reviews are incorporated and recorded within the tender review and decision-making process.
- Evaluate Tender responses in terms of Safety, Health & Environment, Quality and Value for Money.
PLEASE NOTE: For health and safety reasons users of nicotine products need not apply
This is an extremely urgent requirement so if this opportunity is of interest please apply immediately or contact email@example.com to find out more.