City of London, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum
Samuel van der Hagen
29 days ago
Do you want to work in a FTSE 250 organisation? Are you an experienced procurement professional with a Commodity focus in CAPEX & MRO keen to further progress your career? Well this position might just be for you.
My client is one of the world's leading suppliers of chemical products, with operational headquarters in London. They specialise in the manufacturing and creation of new chemical-based products.
As an organisation, they are going through an exciting phase where they aim to move into the FTSE 100, and need to achieve this by doubling their annual revenue.
Lead a procurement category portfolio that includes machinery, packaging and engineering to deliver value and manage risk in line with the procurement strategy. You will develop and implement procurement category sourcing strategies for the CAPEX & MRO categories across the Europe region.
You will lead the procurement category spend of £30 million / year.
Desired Knowledge and skills:
- Demonstrable category experience in machinery, MRO, engineering, CAPEX
- Knowledge and experience in model contracting forms (e.g. IchemE / NEC etc.)
- Knowledge of chemical industry sector
- Highly numerate and technical
- Excellent stakeholder communication & negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel as per the requirements of the role