West End, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum + Leisure Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
25 days ago
Are you an ambitious, up-and-coming Procurement Professional with some buying experience, first-rate stakeholder management skills and a desire for rapid career progression?
Would you like to elevate your profile by joining a leading firm of advisors providingProcurement support to numerous high-profile infrastructure megaprojects?
If so, one of the UK's oldest and most respected construction and property consultancies would like to hear from you.
Joining a dedicated team of Category Managers, you will initially act in a support capacity across multiple categories. Specific tasks to include: market research (e.g. intel gathering for RFPs), competitor analysis, assisting with negotiations, stakeholder management and reporting. The scope of your responsibilities will increase exponentially as you demonstrate your capability.
The company actively encourages internal moves and promotions; and, due the project-based nature of their work, there will always be fresh challenges to tackle. With a commitment to continuous improvement and lifelong learning, they will enable you to achieve your long-term goals and aspirations.
Key Skills & Experience:
- 2/3 years' Buying experience across any category, ideally gained within central government functions, local government bodies such as TfL or major utilities, construction or infrastructure companies
- NEC / JCT / OJEU knowledge (desirable)
- Superb interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Adept at managing large Procurement data sets
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, preferably in Engineering, Business, Supply Chain, Economics, Maths or a Scientific discipline (Master's, MBA or RICS an advantage)
- 1 month notice or less and available to interview at short notice (essential)