£30000 - £35000 per annum + + Benefits
2 months ago
Role: Engineering Buyer
Salary: £35K + Package
Are you a Buyer with experience of sourcing Engineering Components and Spares for the Packaging, FMCG and Food Manufacturing Industries? If so, this is a fantastic opportunity to undertake a newly created role with a fast growing Commodity Trading and Procurement Services business who provide business critical supply chain solutions to clients across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Critical to your success will be the ability to source Engineering Components and Spares in a timely and efficient manner from new and existing suppliers in the Far East and EMEA regions on behalf of portfolio of key clients based in the Middle East and Africa. Operating as a single point of contact between your client and the in-house engineering team you will lead the selection and development of key suppliers to best meet the specifications, quality and logistical requirements of your clients.
You will negotiate commercial pricing agreements and contract terms and conditions to maximise profit contributions.
- Experienced buyer with demonstrable experience of sourcing engineering components and spares in the FMCG, Packaging or Food Manufacturing sectors
- Familiarity with OEM Machinery & Equipment suppliers in Europe and Asia.
- Familiarity with INCO terms as this is an international Trading environment.
- Low-cost country sourcing expertise is preferred, but not essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural setup.
- Experience of working with customers in the Middle East is preferred.
- Experience of working on ERP Systems is highly desirable, with SAP Business One particularly beneficial
- Degree qualified