Buyer - Indirects - up to £45k - London
Up to £45000 per annum
5 months ago
Role: Buyer - Indirects - Property
Salary: Up to £45K + Excellent Benefits & flex working
Location: London / Hybrid
Role type: Full time| Permanent
This is a fantastic development opportunity for someone with some Procurement experience, drive and ambition!
It's never been a more exciting time to join an well established organisation undertaking significant transformation.
This is an ideal role suited to someone with previous experience with indirect sourcing, however consideration will be given to candidates from all procurement backgrounds.
- Demonstrates indirect sourcing experience gained within a Procurement function
- This role has a focus on the procurement strategy, so strategic procurement experieince required
- Confident communicator with an engaging personality - capable of developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders across all business units
- Strong reporting skills, both in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail as well as analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with working with Procurement systems such as SAP Ariba
- Ideally demonstrates experience gained in a complex 'blue-chip' environment
- Would be beneficial to have experieince in Property/ Construction/ Utilities/ Security
- Degree qualified