Up to £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits
2 months ago
A fantastic opportunity for a candidate with energy to work for a leading global provider of facility services in a role where you will need proven experience in Indirect category procurement
In this role you will support the Senior Procurement Manager - Labour Services in the Supply Chain and the Procurement element of the mobilisation into the new Temporary Labour solution of both non-compliant agencies and tail spend suppliers.
Our client is offering hybrid working with 3 days in the office.
* Proven experience in Indirect category procurement
* Able to demonstrate professional SC&P capability
* Professional certification CIPS or prepared to engage in CIPS training
* Strong business acumen
* A general knowledge and awareness in negotiation and contracting processes, tools and systems. General understanding of critical clauses / T&Cs, capable of handling complex supplier relationships
* Stakeholder management skills. An effective communicator who can operate at multiple levels using different formats * Results orientated, strong focus on the achievement of targeted results
* Excellent organisational capability, potentially with project management skills with a focus on execution. Able to create a plan and deliver it
* Comfortable with pace and fluidity
* Team player, proactive, self-starter. Ability to self-organise and prioritise workload effectively
If this is of interest, please send your cv to Alex Steel alex.steel@1st-executive to schedule a chat and find out more. Interviews will take place ASAP.