£35000 - £45000 per annum
9 days ago
Fantastic, newly created Procurement Buyer role in an expanding, collaborative team covering a broad range of CAPEX and Indirect category spend areas. This is an exciting time to join a procurement team who are currently exceeding their targets and are now moving into a period of transformation in order to continue to deliver significant value and sourcing partnership to the wider business.
You will have:
- Experience of working as part of an indirects procurement team ideally with exposure to CAPEX category spend (packaging, plant, machinery, gas turbines etc).
- Be pragmatic and able to demonstrate where you have juggled multiple projects to achive timely positive outcomes
- Display an enthusiasm for procurement and want to further your career with a large global name within FMCG
- Be happy to travel to the site, based in the East of England a day or two every week
- Have a 'roll your sleeves up' attitude with a cv showing the avbility to contribute to savings targets, procurement projects and managing supplier relationships
Please dont wait, interviews will be held asap. Please send full cv's to Alex.email@example.com and we can arrange a call