£45000 - £60000 per annum + package
8 months ago
Senior Buyer-Hard FM
Our client is a Major Global organisation, who are seeking a new team member to join the organisation with specialist purchasing skills within Hard FM - Lifts, Security, Water treatment, MRO, HVAC.
- You will manage, develop and implement procurement strategy for FM areas
- Lead sourcing for both technical and quality performance
- Take responsibility for spend, ensuring targeted savings achieved
- Design and implement category strategies which significantly improve the commercial performance at regional level whilst maintaining compliance to company policy and standards and mitigating all risk.
- Engage with buying teams in active collaboration for developing categories globally
- Build a strong network within the Supply Management both at a regional and local level
- Work with key stakeholders within FM
- Design and implement adequate strategies to achieve high performance meanwhile ensuring continuity and risk mitigation
- Ensure the relevant due diligence and buying process is adopted across all categories within remit.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- CIPS qualification would be advantageous
- Experience of buying in Hard FM services as above
- Skills in Stakeholder management, Relationship management, Organisation and negotiation
- Strong supplier management skills
- Essential skills in international purchasing