West London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits
over 1 year ago
Buyer - Food and Beverage
Our client a Major Global organisation are seeking an enthusiastic and driven Buyer for this newly created role, working with a Major Global Food Brand.
- Conduct product reviews and tenders as necessary to deliver cost savings
- Communicate clearly with customer stakeholders on progress of product reviews/tenders as part of the procurement process
- Deliver pricing agreements
- Work closely with the sourcing analysts to create spend analysis and category overviews to share with the customer
- Analyse data prepared by analysts to create future projects
- Support Buyers in various spend categories
- Manage key internal stakeholders to ensure requirements are met
- Conduct purchasing reviews
- Involvement in the buying strategy to ensure process is executed
- Proven food/beverage/consumables procurement experience within FMCG/Retail/Foodservice environment
- Strong knowledge of category management and its performance measurements, processes, and contracts
- Solid negotiation and supplier management skills.
- Solid contract management skills.
- Strong ability on Excel