West London, London
£40000 - £50000 per annum + flexible allowance, bonus
6 months ago
Buyer - Capex, MRO, FM, Utilities
Our client a Major European Food organisation are extremely acquisitive and dynamic and as such are seeking individuals for these newly created roles, taking control of part of a spend across Europe of €150m including the following category areas: Capex, MRO, FM, Utilities and Logistics
Your key responsibilities will include:
- You will support the management of FM, MRO, Capex, Logistics and utilities spend
- Own and execute strategic sourcing plans aligned to business needs and objectives
- Manage and develop a network of supplier relationships that deliver value across quality, service, innovation and cost
- Provide and demonstrate high level of procurement and technical category expertise to drive the group sourcing agenda
- Own and maintain key stakeholder relationships at all levels
- Assist senior buyers in ensuring the procurement team deliver on-time and in-full objectives
- Manage category cost base in-line with budget and drive continuous improvement projects.
- Provide financial transparency and forecast accuracy
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders understanding requirements and gaining buy-in
- Graduate or equivalent preferred
- CIPS qualified or studying
- Successfully implemented strategic sourcing plans in relation to any of the above categories
- Pan-European sourcing experience
- Proven delivery of tangible benefits in quality, service, innovation and cost savings.
- Background within a Food or Food Manufacturing environment would be advantageous
- Language skills are advantageous particularly European (Italian, German, French, Spanish)
- Travel is required to engage with factory stakeholders and understand business requirements at least circa twice per month.