£32000 - £35000 per annum
5 months ago
Join a company who are committed to new technology and a creative vision. An innovative market leader in offshore engineering are seeking a Buyer for a remote job.
If you are ambitious about developing your career in a collaborative organisation and have experience delivering complex projects, this may be the role for you.
Location: Fully remote
Salary: up to £35K per annum
You have excellent negotiating skills and a good working knowledge of contractual terms, gained from at least three years' experience in a similar role. Your mindset is collaborative, with a 'team first' attitude. This allows you to see the bigger picture and communicate effectively at all levels. You have the ability to prioritise a dynamic workload and select, manage and develop suppliers.
Your achievements include CIPS Level 3 and proven results delivering complex projects on time and within budget. You are familiar with BATNA and ZOPA tools and ERP systems (IFS, Oracle, SAP, Sage, etc).
About the job
- In a nutshell, you will provide administration support, proof reading of contracts.
- This includes Preparation of Head Contract flow-downs suitable for presentation to suppliers.
- Compilation of final form of contract following negotiated agreement with suppliers.
- Re-writing of contract clauses subject to negotiated agreement with suppliers.
- Maintain departmental databases, reports, other forms of information, to a high standard.
- Prepare, coordinate, issue, and review Request for Information/Proposal/Quotation (RFXs) and Invitation to Tender (ITT) as required.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Supporting business goals, so a strong commercial awareness is key.
About the company
Committed to a culture that allows new technologies to thrive. They are led by pioneers filled with passion and creative vision to work collaboratively and achieve greatness.
An innovative market leader in offshore engineering has an enviable track record of successful project execution. They operate in telecommunications, offshore renewables, utilities and oil & gas industries.
If you are interested, please either apply to this job or send your CV and a brief outline of your relevant experience to email@example.com. If you know someone else that may be interested, please forward this to them.