about 1 year ago
My client, a boutique consultancy firm who put corporate social responsibility at the heart of their growth roadmap are looking for a Business Development Executive - Sustainability to join their team. The role is to help the company rebrand, to drive sustainability internally and develop business from a sustainability standpoint.
Role: Principal Business Development Executive - Sustainability
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that projects are delivered on time and to budget; to manage resources in the delivery of the projects; to undertake regular project reviews and ensure quality of delivery
- To hold project progress and review meetings with project teams, and to provide regular feedback to team members
- Provide high quality technical consultancy to clients
- Pro-actively seek out opportunities to build relationships with clients to give my client a clear insight into their business structure, operations and projects
- Support in the development, and play an active role in the delivery, of the annual Sustainability Business Plan on business development and sales
You wil have:
- A degree in a relevant subject
- Sustainability consulting/advisory experience
- Experience in global sustainability and assurance standards and guidelines
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
For more information, call Olivia Bray on 01483213305 or alternatively email me at email@example.com.