Up to £50000 per annum + Excellent benefits
3 months ago
Role: Business Analyst
Location: Remote/home based but flexible to travel with expenses paid
Salary to £50k + Excellent Benefits
As a Business Analyst, you will work in a fast-paced environment and you will have proven and demonstrable experience in the end-to-end business analysis life cycle. If you are looking for your next challenge and an exciting and varied role, this could be the position for you!
By joining our client you'll be able to develop your skills and further your career with individually tailored development plans, ongoing mentoring and coaching sessions, and fully-funded certifications to gain industry recognised qualifications.
Our client provides a pool of flexible Project Services professionals split into hubs around the UK. Their mission is to work in partnership with their customers offering a wide range of project services to enable them to achieve and deliver their strategic goals. They are people focused and take great pride in their team which has grown from a pool of 50 to around 130. This is a high engagement team with well being at the top of their agenda.
- In this role you will engage with business experts to understand current business processes and/or transitional and future requirements
- Analyse business issues and needs by using the appropriate business analysis methodologies and techniques in order to elicit the real business need behind problem statements and high-level requirements
- Produce high level/detailed requirements and business solution design documentation to ensure completeness and coherence
- Have the ability to apply an appropriate level of challenge to ensure positive outcome
- Provide an interface between the business areas and project teams throughout the life cycle
- Review and sign off on implementation plans where appropriate
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst with knowledge of the full project lifecycle preferably within Financial Services
- Strong facilitation, communication, listening, coaching and presentation skills, with experience of running results driven workshops
- Experience of using structured methodologies and techniques
- Ability to work at a conceptual level where business objectives and requirements may not be well defined
- Demonstrate effective and productive stakeholder management both internally at all levels
- Ability to build productive relationships with functions and third parties outside of the project team
If this sounds like you, then send your updated CV over to me at: alex.steel@1st-executive and we can arrange a further chat. Interviews will take place ASAP.