Up to £40000 per annum + extensive benefits
5 months ago
My client, a bespoke consultancy business who specialise in Private Equity are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated individual to join their team on a permanent basis. The role offers a fantastic exposure into the PE sector, with progression opportunities which should not be missed.
Salary: £40K + extensive benefits
- You will be undertaking complex and detailed Analysis of PE businesses to prepare for instances such as M&A.
- Producing spend cubes, and decoupling multiple data sources.
- Presenting data findings in clear and impactful Power Point slide decks.
- Interacting with senior stakeholders across diverse businesses.
- This is a role which will increase your visibility to Private Equity stakeholders and provides an agile and dynamic working environment.
- International Travel (with some of this at short notice) will be required for the role - this offers a fantastic opportunity to work globally with businesses.
- Be educated to at least degree level from a top university, achieving a First or 2:1.
- Have experience in spend cube analytics.
- Have extremely strong Power Point skills to present findings.
- Have strong stakeholder management experience, and be confident in leading client relations.
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to work independently.
- Be globally mobile.
- Multilingual is preferable.
For a confidential discussion on the role, please call Olivia Bray on 01483 213305 or alternatively email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with a good time to discuss.