Up to £50000 per annum + + Benefits
23 days ago
Role: Business Analyst
Location: Remote/home based but flexible to travel with expenses paid
Salary: to £50k + Excellent Benefits
As a Business Analyst, you will work in a fast-paced environment and you will have proven and demonstrable experience in the end-to-end business analysis life cycle. If you are looking for your next challenge and an exciting and varied role, this could be the position for you!
By joining our client you'll be able to develop your skills and further your career with individually tailored development plans, ongoing mentoring and coaching sessions, and fully-funded certifications to gain industry recognised qualifications.
Our client provides a pool of flexible Project Services professionals split into hubs around the UK. Their mission is to work in partnership with their customers offering a wide range of project services to enable them to achieve and deliver their strategic goals. They are people focused and take great pride in their team which has grown from a pool of 50 to around 130. This is a high engagement team with well being at the top of their agenda.
You will need to demonstrate what projects you have worked on and the full end to end project lifecycle, which must be reflected in your CV. You will need to show requirements gathering and how you have been involved in post-live actions in terms of any changes that were made or issues once the system was rolled out.
- Background and experience gained in the Finance Sector
- Understanding of general accounting practices e.g. chart of account structures (Profit & Loss/Balance Sheet)
- Ability to analyse financial data
- Experience of Accounting reconciliations and controls
- Experience of General Ledger migrations
- Experience of Policy Admin System migrations or implementations with specific knowledge relating to Finance workstreams such as Investments, BACs, General Ledger, Financial Reporting, Money In & Money Out
If this sounds like you, then send your updated CV over to me at: alex.steel@1st-executive and we can arrange a further chat. Interviews will take place ASAP.
Please do not apply for this position unless you are eligible to work in the UK